Clever Coding is a leading developer of iPhone, iPad and Mac apps in Utah. We were founded in 2008 with one goal in mind. "To turn iPhone app ideas into a reality". To date we have developed over 100 apps for ourselves and clients around the world. Many of our apps have been top 100 apps and apps that have been featured by Apple. We all live in Utah County but everyone works out of their home office. Since a large number of our local clients want the developer(s) to be on site the person hired will need to commute to the clients workplace when that is a client requirement. We tend to do 50% from home 50% on site with the client. Since one of our main focuses is increasing our Utah based clients the person hired must live Utah preferable the Salt Lake our Provo areas. Our own company apps have been downloaded over 4 million times so a large part of your duties will be to support our ever growing library of company apps as well as doing client development.
More about this position
While you do not have to have iOS development experience for this position it would be nice. Your main responsibility with be to over see a 3D globe that has been developed using Objective-C and OpenGL. This globe is licensed out to clients around the world. Since 90% of the core of what makes the globe work is done in OpenGL ES that is the core requirement for the job. Since OpenGL ES is a subset of OpenGL it is fine to apply if you only have OpenGL experience.
- Over see and maintain our app "3D Globe - World Atlas
- Interact with clients to help them extend the Globe once they have purchased a license
- Help enhance the current functionality of the Globe
- Work on new internal company projects using OpenGL ES
- 5 years of programming experience
- 2+ years of OpenGL experience (please don't waste your time and ours applying if you don't have a very strong understanding of OpenGL)
- Experience developing using a mac environment
Nice but not required:
- iOS development experience
- 4 year degree in CS or related field
- Mac development, OpenGL, Cocos2D, Unity3d, MonoTouch, C#, Dot Net, Java Script, PHP, Database experience
$20/hr - $45/hr based off your total years of programming experience with the heaviest weight put on number of years doing OpenGL development
To learn more about our client development services visit hire iphone and ipad developer